Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
- The Blues found themselves behind again after the first period Saturday night, but rallied on goals from Vladimir Tarasenko and Scottie Upshall to beat the Blue Jackets 3-1 at Scottrade Center. Alexander Steen got the final goal into an empty net.
- The Blues were down 1-0 after the first period, the ninth time they trailed after the opening period in their 24 games. They have led after the opening period only five times this season.
- The Blues will play eight of their next 10 games at home, beginning Tuesday night against the Florida Panthers.
- No matter who starts at quarterback on Sunday in Cincinnati, the Rams' best hope for success against the Bengals is to get the ball into the hands of Todd Gurley and Tavon Austin. Case Keenum still has not cleared the NFL's concussion protocol, which means Nick Foles could be back as the starting quarterback against th Bengals.
- The Saint Louis U. Billikens suffered their first loss of the season Saturday night, falling 77-57 to Louisville in a game played in Brooklyn, N.Y. The Billikens are now 4-1 on the season. They trailed by only three points at halftime before Louisville blew the game open. Mike Crawford led Saint Louis with a career-high 20 points.