B.J. Rains grew up listening to Jack Buck like everyone his age, and now he enjoys listening to Buck's son Joe Buck. , Since they both lived in St. Louis, and their father's were friends (Rob Rains was the co-author on Jack Buck's autobiography), they grew up knowing each other. Joe Buck often helped Rains with Rainbows for Kids and they both worked together on a short documentary called "Hope for the C-Word" given to newly diagnosed cancer patients.
Thursday B.J. Rains was filling in on a radio show with Johnny Mallory of ESPN Boise and Joe Buck came on the show.
To listen to the interview, click the audio player below:
Follow @RobRains on Twitter Follow @BJRains on Twitter Follow @JohnnyESPNBoise on Twitter
Click here to cancel reply.
Remember my details
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
Join our Great Lineup of Sponsors Including...
"The Sandlot" Interviews. Ham Gives us Shout-Out
Interview with The Sandlot Actor Patrick Renna (Ham Porter)
Interview with The Sandlot Director David M. Evans
The Sandlot Trivia- Take our Quiz
Rob Rains, Taking Flight
Need Promotional Products? Check out DawnShaver.com.
Download our StLSportsPage.com App
Our Favorite Links
We send out occasional newsletters and when we do they are usually for a purpose and often have contests with prizes.
Click here for Schedule or scroll down, left.
Some Interesting Blog Sites
1. Women Who Love Cardinals Baseball by Diane Schultz "Blogging on Cardinals baseball from a woman's perspective." http://womenwholovecardinalsbaseball.mlblogs.com/
2. Viva El Birdos http://www.vivaelbirdos.com/
3. The Cardinal Nation by Brian Walton http://thecardinalnationblog.com/
4. CardsBlog http://www.cardsblog.com/
5. Cardinals Conclave by Daniel Shoptaw http://www.cardinalsconclave.com
6. Bill Ivie, I70 Baseball http://www.i70baseball.com
If you know of another Cardinals blogger, let us know.